June 25, 2020 | Investopaper
What Is Blue Chip Share?
Shares of a company that has been making profits for a long time and paying high dividends to investors are called blue chip shares. Such companies are relatively more accountable to investors. These companies win the trust of investors through transparency, clear division of responsibilities, equitable distribution of returns and good corporate governance. The market value of the shares of such companies is often rising.
You May Also Like: Basic Requirements To Start Trading In The Stock Market Of Nepal
In case of Nepal, there are several blue cheap stocks which have provided generous returns to the investors over long period of time. Here we have listed 15 best blue chip stocks. We have listed other stocks that we could not include in the top 15 in the ‘honorable mentions’.
Note: This is not recommended list of stocks to buy. We have not included stocks based on their recent performance or market price. The list, however, comprises those companies which performed better for a long period of time and remained favorite among the investment community in Nepal.
The best blue chip shares in Nepal is listed below based on different sectors of the economy.
Best Blue Chip Shares To Buy In Nepal
Banks/ Development Banks
1. Nabil Bank Limited (NABIL)
2. Nepal Investment Bank Limited (NIBL)
3. Muktinath Bikas Bank (MNBBL)
1. Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited (NLIC)
2. Life Insurance Corporation Nepal (LICN)
You May Also Like: Top 5 Life Insurance In Nepal
1. Shikhar Insurance Company Limited (SICL)
2. Sagarmatha Insurance Company Limited (SIC)
1. Chhimek Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (CBBL)
2. Nirdhan Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (NUBL)
3. Sanakisan Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (SKBBL)
Related: Top 5 Microfinance of Nepal
1. Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (CHCL)
2. Butwal Power Company Limited (BPCL)
1. Salt Trading Corporation (STC)
2. Citizen Investment Trust (CIT)
3. Nepal Telecom (NTC)
Also Read: 7 Things To Watch Before Buying Stocks
1. Everest Bank Limited (EBL)
2. Standard Chartered Bank Limited (SCB)
3. Swabalamban Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (SWBBL)
4. Deprosc Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (DDBL)
5. Soaltee Hotel (SHL)
6. Unilever Nepal Limited (UNL)
Share This Via: