IPO Allotment Of Dhaulagiri Laghubitta Concludes [IPO Result !!]

August 24, 2022 | Investopaper

IPO Allotment Of Dhaulagiri Laghubitta

Sunrise Capital Limited, the issue manager for the initial public offering (IPO) of Dhaulagiri Laghubitta, has concluded the IPO allotment process on Wednesday.

After the allotment, 30,929 applicants received 10 shares each. Among them, 5 applicants received one additional share.

A total of 18,65,926 people had applied for the shares. Of them, 1,286 applications were disqualified with 18,64,640 eligible applicants. With the allotment, more than 18.33 lakh applicants were left empty handed.

To view the IPO result of Dhaulagiri Laghubitta, click the link below:

IPO Result Of Dhaulagiri Laghubitta


Dhaulagiri Laghubitta IPO

Dhaulagiri Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited has sold 3,31,000 shares in the initial public offering (IPO) from Shrawan 24, 2079 BS. At a par value of Rs 100, the public issue amounted to Rs 3.31 crores.

Due to over-subscription of shares, the IPO was closed on Shrawan 29, 2079 BS.

Out of the total public issue, 5 percent or 16,550 shares are allotted to the mutual fund schemes. Likewise, 5,155 shares are reserved for the employees of the company. Hence, the general public could participate in the remaining 3,09,295 shares.

One could apply for a minimum of 10 shares and a maximum of 1,000 shares.

Securities Board Of Nepal (SEBON) granted the permission to the company on Ashad 24, 2079 BS for the public issuance. The company had submitted the application to the board on Falgun 23, 2078 BS seeking permission to float the shares. Only after the approval from SEBON, the company can sell the shares to the general public.

Sunrise Capital Limited was the issue and the sales manager for the IPO. The agreement for the public offering was signed by Min Bahadur Bohara, Chief Executive Officer of Dhaulagiri Laghubitta, and Bijay Lal Shrestha, CEO of Sunrise Capital.

Likewise, the company had appointed Prabhu Capital Limited as the underwriter. The agreement was inked by Min Bahadur Bohara, CEO of Dhaulagiri Laghubitta and Dinesh Thakali, Managing Director of Prabhu Capital Limited.

As of Ashad’s end 2079 BS, the company has a paid-up capital of Rs 7 crores. After the sale of shares in the IPO, the capital will increase to Rs 10.31 crores.

The general public will possess 32.10 percent ownership in the company (after the IPO, if fully subscribed). Likewise, the promoters will hold the remaining 67.90 percent shares.

About Dhaulagiri Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited

Dhaulagiri Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is a ‘D’ class financial institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. The company started its microfinance operation in 2075 BS. The head office is located at Baglung.

As of Chaitra’s end 2078 BS, the microfinance company has 44 branches providing services to 35,086 members. The company has floated Rs 1.44 Arba as loans and advances. [Based on Unaudited Q3 Report, FY 2078/79].


Recommended:

How To Apply IPO/FPO/Right Share Through Mero Share?

Upcoming IPOs In Nepal

Investopaper

Investopaper is a financial website which provides news, articles, data, and reports related to business, finance and economics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!