June 12, 2020 | Investopaper
‘Mero share’ is a software developed by CDS & Clearing Limited (CDSC). Mero Share provides the facility to the beneficiary to view the share transaction information in your account online. You can also apply for the IPO, FPO or right issue through the Mero Share.
Investors can apply online for any type of shares through Mero share. One can apply through the Mero share website for the primary shares, rights, bonds and other shares issued in the market. Investors can avail the facility of Mero Share through the depository participants (DP) by paying the form and fee prescribed by CDSC.
If you want to visit Mero share login page, Click the link: https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np
My ASBA portal has been set up in Mero Share to allow the customer to purchase shares during the public issue of the securities by blocking the deposit amount in their bank account application. To apply for the IPO/FPO or right issue through My ASBA in Mero Share, the customer has to follow the following procedure:
You May Also Like: How To Apply For Auction Of Shares In Nepal? [Step By Step]
Taking CRN Number
1. The customer must first appear in person at the bank where he has his bank account and get the C-ASBA Registration Number (CRN).
2. After receiving the CRN number from the bank, the customer can use the MY ASBA portal in the Mero Share software.
Applying Through My ASBA In Mero Share
3. Information about the issuance of a company’s securities (IPO/FPO/Right) is found in the Current Issue menu within the My ASBA portal.
4. Select the Current Issue menu and press the APPLY button next to the company name to purchase the shares open for sale.
The sample image below shows the process:
5. Before submitting the purchase application, read the details related to the issue available on the page: the number of shares issued, the minimum and maximum amount that can be applied for, the opening and closing date of the issue.
You May Also Like: How To Calculate WACC Of Stocks In Mero Share? [Step By Step]
The sample image below shows the information displayed about the IPO.
6. When submitting a purchase application, enter the number of shares you want to purchase in the Applied Kitta. Select the bank through which you will apply through the CRN. Enter the bank Enter the CRN number provided by that bank.
Click on the declaration box as highlighted with red box in the sample image below. Then Click on ‘Proceed’ shown by the green box below.
7. After you click Proceed, the mero share software will send the OTP code to your computer screen. This is shown by the green box in the image below. This is to confirm the authenticity of the application while submitting the application.
Enter the OTP code and click on the ‘Apply‘ Button.
Checking Confirmation of Application
8. Once you enter the OTP code, the software will notify you that your application has been entered. Mero share will also provide the information of the received application request via email.
9. Click on Application Report in My ASBA to know the status of your purchase application.
10. A list of all the companies that the customer has applied for is available on the Application Report page. Check the status of your application by clicking the Report button next to the company you want to view.
If the status of the application is Unverified or Rejected, the amount you have entered for purchase can be changed.
Read Related Contents:
Share This Via: