IPO Allotment Of Khaptad Laghubitta Concludes [IPO Result !!]

September 5, 2022 | Investopaper

Khaptad Laghubitta IPO Allotment Result

Prabhu Capital Limited, the issue manager for the initial public offering (IPO) of Khaptad Laghubitta, has concluded the IPO allotment process on Monday.

After the allotment, 12,340 received 10 shares each.

A total of 18,83,118 people had applied for the shares. Of them, 100,044 applications were disqualified with 17,83,074 eligible applicants. With the allotment, more than 17.71 lakh applicants were left empty handed.

To view the IPO result of Khaptad Laghubitta, click the link below:

IPO Result Of Khaptad Laghubitta

Khaptad Laghubitta IPO

Khaptad Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd had sold 132,000 shares in the initial public offering (IPO) from Bhadra 8, 2079 BS. At a par value of Rs 100, the public issue amounted to Rs 1.32 crores.

Due to over-subscription of shares, the IPO was closed on Bhadra 12, 2079 BS.

Out of the total public issue, 2000 shares were reserved for the employees of the company (2% of the issued capital) while 6,600 shares were allotted to the mutual fund schemes. Hence, the general public could participate in the remaining 1,23,400 shares.

One could apply for a minimum of 10 shares and a maximum of 1,320 shares.

Securities Board Of Nepal (SEBON) had given permission to the company on Shrawan 10, 2079 BS regarding the issuance of shares. The company had submitted the application to board on Baisakh 11, 2079 BS seeking permission to float the shares. Only after the approval from regulatory body SEBON, the company can sell the shares to the general public.

Prabhu Capital Limited is the issue and the sales manager. An agreement has been reached between the microfinance company and Prabhu Capital in this regard.

As of Ashad’s end 2079 BS, the company has a paid-up capital of Rs 2.68 crores. After the sale of shares in the IPO, the capital will increase to Rs 4 crores.

After the issue of IPO (if fully subscribed), the general public will own 33 percent shares in the company. Likewise, the promoters will hold the remaining 67 percent shares.

About Khaptad Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd

Khaptad Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd is a ‘D’ class microfinance institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. It received its operating license from Nepal Rastra Bank on Falgun 18, 2076 BS. The company started the microfinance operation from Shrawan 16, 2077 BS. The head office of the microfinance is located at Godawari Municipality 1, Kailali.

As of Ashad’s end 2079 BS, Khaptad Laghubitta has a paid-up capital of Rs 2.68 crores with Rs 32.70 lakhs in reserve and surplus. The company has floated Rs 27.03 crores as loans and advances. [Based on Unaudited Q4 Report, FY 2078/79].

You May Also Like:

How To Apply IPO/FPO/Right Share Through Mero Share?

Upcoming Initial Public Offerings (IPO) In Nepal


Investopaper is a financial website which provides news, articles, data, and reports related to business, finance and economics.

One thought on “IPO Allotment Of Khaptad Laghubitta Concludes [IPO Result !!]

  • August 26, 2022 at 2:13 am

    यॊ ipo भनेकॊ के हॊ भाग्यशाली चिट्ठा हॊ कि..? लकि ड्र हॊ कि..??


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!