April 1, 2019 | Investopaper
Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) has published the notice regarding the stocks that can be used for margin trading. As per the margin trading manual, 2075, stocks of the company fulfilling the following requirements are eligible for the margin trading facility:
- Minimum 10,000 shareholders
- Net Assets of the company should not be less than paid-up capital
- The dividend of more than 10 percent distributed in the past two years
- Share trading of the company should be 80 percent of total trading days in the past year
- The company should conduct an Annual General Meeting (AGM) in the first 6 months of Fiscal Year.
Following companies have fulfilled the above requirements. So, they can be used for Margin Trading Facility. The list of companies include: