IPO Allotment Of Shrijanshil Laghubitta Concludes [IPO Result !!]

September 12, 2022 | Investopaper

Shrijanshil Laghubitta IPO Result

Sunrise Capital Limited, the issue manager for the initial public offering (IPO) of Shrijanshil Laghubitta, has concluded the IPO allotment process on Monday.

After the allotment, 36,859 applicants received 10 shares each. A total of 18,38,751 applicants had applied for the shares. Of them, 1,315 applications were disqualified with 18,37,436 eligible applicants. With the allotment, more than 18 lakh applicants were left empty handed.

To view the IPO result of Shrijanshil Laghubitta, click the link below:

IPO Result Of Shrijanshil Laghubitta

Shrijanshil Laghubitta IPO

Shrijanshil Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd had sold 393,750 shares in IPO from Bhadra 15, 2079 BS. At a par value of Rs 100, the public issue amounted to Rs 3.93 crores.

Due to over-subscription of shares, the issue was closed on Bhadra 19, 2079 BS.

Out of the total public issue, 5,470 shares were reserved for the employees of the company. Likewise, 19,690 shares were allotted to the mutual fund schemes. Hence, the general public could participate in the remaining 3,68,590 shares.

One could apply for a minimum of 10 shares and a maximum of 1000 shares.

Sunrise Capital Limited is the issue and the sales manager. An agreement has been reached between the microfinance company and Sunrise Capital in this regard.

Securities Board Of Nepal (SEBON) granted the permission to the company on Shrawan 18, 2079 BS to issue the shares to the general public. The company had submitted the application to the board on Baisakh 22, 2079 BS seeking permission to float the shares. Only after the approval from SEBON, the company can sell the shares to the general public.

As of Ashad’s end 2079 BS, the company has a paid-up capital of Rs 7 crores. After the sale of shares in the IPO, the capital will increase to Rs 10.93 crores.

After the issue of IPO (if fully subscribed), the general public will possess 36 percent shares in the company. Likewise, the promoters will hold the remaining 64 percent shares.

About Shrijanshil Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd

Shrijanshil Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd is a ‘D’ class microfinance institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. It received its operating license from Nepal Rastra Bank in 2075 BS. The major promoters include Shrijana Community Development Center (SCDC) with 46 percent ownership and NIC Asia Bank (NICA) with 10 percent share. The head office of the microfinance is located at Choharwa, Siraha.

As of Ashad’s end 2079 BS, Shrijanshil Laghubitta has a paid-up capital of Rs 7 crores with Rs 13.89 crores in reserve and surplus. The company has floated Rs 2.26 Arba as loans and advances. [Based on Unaudited Q4 Report, FY 2078/79].

You May Also Like:

How To Apply IPO/FPO/Right Share Through Mero Share?

Upcoming Initial Public Offerings (IPO) In Nepal


Investopaper is a financial website which provides news, articles, data, and reports related to business, finance and economics.

One thought on “IPO Allotment Of Shrijanshil Laghubitta Concludes [IPO Result !!]

  • December 12, 2022 at 9:55 am

    मेरो नाम मा यस संस्थाको साधारण शेयर 10 कित्ता परेको थियो, तर अहिले सम्म पनि मेरो शेयर मा देखिँदैन, किन होला ? के अहिले पनि nepse मा सूचीकृत भयको छैन र ?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!