Nepal Investment Bank and Nepal Bangladesh bank to issue debenture

March 27, 2019 | Investopaper

Two Commercial banks namely Nepal Investment Bank and Nepal Bangladesh bank are going to issue the debenture. Nepal Investment has submitted the application for debenture to Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) on Chaitra 5, 2075 while Nepal Bangladesh Bank submitted the application on Chaitra 11, 2075.

Nepal Investment Bank Debenture 2082

Nepal Investment Bank will issue 20,00,000 units debentures worth Rs. 200 crores. The maturity period of the debenture is of 7 years. The debenture will mature on 2082 B.S. The interest rate on debenture is 10.50 percent per annum. Out of the total, Rs. 120 crores worth of debenture will be issued through private placement. The remaining Rs. 80 crores worth of debenture is the public issue size. The par value of each debenture is Rs. 1000.

Nepal Bangladesh Bank Debenture 2085

Similarly, Nepal Bangladesh Bank is also going to issue the debenture with the maturity period of 10 years. The bank will issue 20,00,000 debentures worth Rs. 2 arba. The debenture will mature on 2085 B.S. The interest rate on debenture is 10.25 percent per annum. About 40 percent of the total or 800,000 debentures will be issued to the general public. The remaining 60 percent or 12,00,000 debentures will be sold through a private placement.


Investopaper is a financial website which provides news, articles, data, and reports related to business, finance and economics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!