January 19, 2023 | Investopaper
Laxmi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (LLBS) is a national level microfinance institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. It is a microfinance subsidiary of Laxmi Bank Limited. It started formal microfinance operation from June 4, 2012 in Battar, Nuwakot. Laxmi Bank holds 70 percent share in the microfinance while the general pubic possess the remaining 30 percent share.
The table below presents the dividend distributed by Laxmi Laghubitta over the years.
Dividend History Of Laxmi Laghubitta (LLBS)
|Fiscal Year||Fiscal Year||Cash Dividend (%)||Bonus Share (%)||Total Dividend (%)|
You May Also Like: