IPO of Trishuli Hydropower Company closing today

March 25, 2019 | Investopaper

Trishuli Hydropower Company is closing its 37.05 lakh IPO issue to the general public from today (Chaitra 11, 2075). It is the most trending IPO since it is the first hydropower IPO under the government’s ‘Peoples’ Hydropower Program’.

Related: How to apply IPO/FPO/Right Share through Mero Share?

The IPO was open from Chaitra 7, 2075. The prime minister himself participated in the IPO of Trishuli Hydropower Company. The issue will close today after the close of banking hours. The issue manager Global Ime Capital Limited has informed that the IPO issue is already oversubscribed by more than 10 times until yesterday.

The company is issuing 37,05,000 shares as the IPO to the public at a par value of Rs. 100 per share. The initial call amount is Rs. 10. This means that the investors can put 10 percent of the total investment amount in this IPO. The remaining 90 percent should be paid when 75 percent of the hydropower project is completed.

Interested investors can still apply for a minimum of 100 shares and a maximum of 10,000 shares. The application can be placed from the financial institutions providing C-ASBA facility or through Meroshare.







Investopaper is a financial website which provides news, articles, data, and reports related to business, finance and economics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!