Trishuli Jal Vidhyut IPO opens to general public from today

March 21, 2019 | Investopaper

The highly publicized Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Trishuli Jal Vidhyut Company Limited is open to the general public from today (Chaitra 7, 2075). The company is issuing 37,05,000 shares as the IPO to the public at a par value of Rs. 100 per share. The initial call amount is Rs. 10 which implies that investors can put 10 percent of the total investment amount in this IPO. The remaining 90 percent should be paid when 75 percent of the hydropower project is completed.

Related: How to apply IPO/FPO/Right Share through Mero Share?

Interested investors can apply for a minimum of 100 shares and a maximum of 10,000 shares. The application can be placed from the financial institutions providing C-ASBA facility or through Meroshare.

The IPO will close on Chaitra 11,2075. However, if the issue is not fully subscribed till that period, then it will be extended to Baisakh 6, 2076.

The total issued capital of the company is Rs. 2.47 arba.  Out of total issued capital, only 15% of shares will be sold to the general public which equals to 37,05,000 shares. 3% or 1,11,150 shares are reserved for the employees of the company. The general public will participate in the remaining 35,93,850 shares.


Investopaper is a financial website which provides news, articles, data, and reports related to business, finance and economics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!