Samaj Laghubitta To Close IPO Issue On Bhadra 8

August 24, 2020 | Investopaper

Samaj Laghubitta IPO

Samaj Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is issuing 86,000 unit shares in the Initial Public Offering (IPO). The microfinance opened the IPO issue from Bhadra 4, 2077. Due to the oversubscription of shares, the issue will closed on Bhadra 8, 2077. However, if it had remained undersubscribed until this period, the issue would extend to Bhadra 18, 2077.

You May Also Like: How To Apply IPO/FPO/Right Share Through Mero Share?

The company is floating the IPO worth Rs. 86 lakhs at a par value of Rs 100 per share. Out of the total issue of 86,000 units, mutual funds will receive 5 percent or 4,300 shares. Likewise, the employees of the microfinance will apply for 1,000 shares. Therefore, the general public will participate in the remaining 80,700 shares.

Interested Investors can apply for a minimum of 10 units and a maximum of 5,000 units.

Related: Upcoming Initial Public Offerings (IPO) In Nepal

After the issue of the IPO, the general public will possess 43 percent shares while the promoters will hold the remaining 57 percent shares.

Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) provided the approval for the IPO on Shrawan 21, 2077. The microfinance  had company submitted the application to SEBON for IPO issuance on Falgun 16, 2076.

The total capital of Samaj Laghubitta will rise to Rs 2 crores after the IPO. Siddhartha Capital Limited is the issue manager for the IPO.

Care Ratings Nepal has provided ‘CARE-NP B+’ rating to the IPO issue. This indicates high risk of default regarding timely servicing of financial obligations.

Also Read:  Basic Requirements To Start Trading In The Stock Market Of Nepal

About Samaj Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited

The microfinance is currently led by Mr. Kishori Mahato which reigns as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Mr. Dilip Kumar Dhaubdel is the chairman of the company.

Samaj Laghubitta began its microfinance operation from Falgun 25, 2068. The head office is located at Malangawa, Sarlahi. The microfinance is currently operating in 3 districts with its 5 branches.

 The company is promoted by retired bankers, Chartered Accountant, Engineer, Business man and teachers.

Read Related Contents:

How To View IPO Result In Meroshare?

Share This Via:


Investopaper is a financial website which provides news, articles, data, and reports related to business, finance and economics.

One thought on “Samaj Laghubitta To Close IPO Issue On Bhadra 8

  • July 4, 2023 at 8:01 am

    Yo Samaj lagu bitta kata gayo molai poreko thiyo 10 dekhaudaina ta


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!