If you want to visit Mero share login page, Click Here.
Fitness Rimini – Real combat defence & fitness a.s…. winstrol pills termoactive leggings gym fitness mma for women hobby extreme blue workout 17540alti7322 — wishsphere9
However, if you want to learn everything about the Mero share, please continue reading.
Introduction of Mero Share
The stock market of Nepal has made great strides in the last few years. Investors will no longer have to wait in line for hours to fill up their shares and then wait in line to get their money back. Similarly, one does not have to go to the share registrar to get the certificate of bonus and right and cash dividend.
For all these facilities, you only have to spend Rs. 50 per year. You can do all these things from home by becoming a customer of Mero Share. All you need to do to use the Mero Share feature is create your email address and the beneficiary number of your demat account.
‘Mero share’ is a software developed by CDS & Clearing Limited (CDSC). Mero Share provides the facility to the beneficiary to view the share transaction information in your account online.
Benefits of Mero Share
Customers can get the following benefits while using the Mero share software.
1. View the personal details of the beneficiary account holder
2. View the details of the stock in your account
3. Details of the actual value of the stock in your account based on the market value i. e view the portfolio
4. View the details of the transactions in your account
You May Also Like: How To Apply For Auction Of Shares In Nepal? [Step By Step]
5. View the details of the shares which are under collateral in your account
6.To Apply Online in order to purchase the shares in case of primary issue (IPO / FPO) and right issue.
7. To make a bank account entry in the beneficiary account or to request a depository participants (DP) to change the bank account entered incorrectly.
8. Easily transfer the shares you have sold by going to the most useful MY EDIS tab.
9. To view the IPO result of the company in which you have submitted Application.
Related: How To View IPO Result In Meroshare?
How To Use Mero Share Software?
1. Customers who want to take advantage of Mero Share should go to their Depository Participants (DP) and should fill the Mero Share Form
2. The Depository Participants (DP) opens each customer’s Mero Share account based on the request received from the customer. Information about the customer’s DP ID, login ID, password and address to use Mero Share will be sent to the email address of the concerned customer.
Also Read: How To Calculate WACC in Mero Share?
The email sent by CDSC Support after you submit the form will be as:
3. Mero Share can be used by clicking on the internet address mentioned along with the information about Mero Share account received in your email or by opening the address https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np in internet browser.
How To Login Into Mero Share?
A. Select the link you received in your email or open your computer’s Internet (Firefox or Chrome) and type https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np in the address bar of that browser and press Enter.
Mero share login page looks like the picture below:
B. To login, go to the drop down menu with “Select Your DP” as shown in the picture below and Select the depository participants (DP) of your account.
C. Type the last numbers after the zeros of your beneficiary account number to enter the Login ID. For example if your beneficiary account number 13010200000093812 while the last eight digits are 00093812, use the number 93812 as your login ID.
D. Type the password you received in your email and Press the login button
Your Mero Share Login Page just before the login will appear as:
How To Change Password In Mero Share Account?
You must change your password the first time you log in to Mero Share Account. All services available in Mero Share can be accessed only after changing the password.
After you log into your Mero share account for the first time, it says you to change your password first. Your ‘Old Password’ is what you receive in the email we discussed earlier. You have to enter a new password for the Mero Share Login.
This is shown in the sample image below:
After you change your password, your ‘Mero Share Dashboard‘ appears. The sample image of the Mero share dashboard is shown in the table below:
How To Change Your Mero Share Password Anytime?
If you wish to change your password of the mero share account anytime, follow the instructions below:
1. Click on your ‘Mero Share Profile‘ in the top right corner of your ‘ Mero Share Dashboard‘ (Shown in the image below highlighted with green)
2. Click on the ‘Change password’ as shown by the blue color box in the image below.
3. Type Your ‘Old Password’ and Your ‘New Password’
4. Click on the ‘Change Password’ Icon highlighted by red color in the image below:
How To View Personal Details Of A Beneficiary Account In Mero Share?
In order to view your personal details entered in your beneficiary account in the Mero Share, Select ‘My Details‘ menu. The information shown in ‘My Details’ are the official details entered in your beneficiary account. If there is any objection in the statement, immediately inform your depository participants (DP) and correct the personal details.
The personal details in Mero Share can be seen as the sample image below:
How To View Your Share Balance In The Beneficiary Account Through Mero Share?
To view the details of stocks in your account, select the My Shares menu. You will see the sample image as:
There are four types of balances for each securities
Current Balance: The sum of the shares of each company in the account
Current Balance = Pledge Balance+ Lockin Balance+ Freeze Balance+ Free Balance
1. Pledge Balance: Shares used as collateral out of the total shares in the account.
2. Lockin Balance: Shares in Lock-in out of the total shares in the account
3. Freeze Balance: Shares blocked or frozen out of the total shares in the account
4. Free Balance: Shares which are not used as collateral or not in lock in or not blocked
Free Balance=Current Balance -Pledge Balance-Freeze Balance-Free Balance
How To View The Details Of Share Trading In Mero Share?
To view share debit or credit details in your account, select the My Transaction History menu.
Share trading details can be viewed on the basis of company name or date of transaction.
If we view transaction details by date, we can see the trading details for a maximum of three months at a time
To see the transaction history of the single company, Click on the Script and select the company you want to view.
The sample image below shows how the transaction history looks like:
Transaction History Datewise
Transaction History Companywise
How To View The Portfolio Of Shares In The Beneficiary Account Through Mero Share?
To view a portfolio of stocks in your account, select the My Portfolio menu in Mero Share. The portfolio of stocks in the account is calculated on the basis of the last trading price of each company’s stock.
How To View The Details Of The Share Pledge In The Beneficiary Account?
If the stock in your account is mortgaged, select the Report For Pledgor menu under the Pledge Share Details menu in my stock to view the mortgage details.
How To Request A DP To Update The Bank Account Details In The Beneficiary Account?
In order to receive the cash dividend from the company in the bank account, the beneficiary’s account must specify the customer’s bank account details. The customer should provide his bank account details to the DP in order to update the bank account details in his beneficiary account.
Here are the steps you should follow to update the bank account details:
1. To make your bank account details available to your DP through Mero Share, use the My Bank Request menu.
2. Select your bank from the list of banks available in the software and select the relevant branch
3. Choose your account type by typing your Bank Account Number in the space provided and click on Update Bank Details button
How To Transfer Shares Through Mero Share?
If you have sold shares, you can easily transfer those shares through Mero Share. First click on the My EDIS menu of the Mero Share Dashboard. The sample figure below shows the process of transferring the sold shares through the Mero Share Software.
After you click My EDIS menu, select the Transfer Shares as highlighted in the green box in the sample image above. After you click on the Transfer shares, you will see the settlement information about the sale of your shares. Click on Proceed Next to transfer your sold shares. The sample image below shows the process.
Hope you liked the information regarding the use of Mero Share Account. Feel free to share your views in the comment section.
Read Related Contents:
Share This Via: